At Adventure Gamers
, Ben Croshaw
has written his fourth Depressingly Common Adventure Game Design Flaws article
, this time discussing the importance of storytelling.
"Imagine going to a library and finding that 90% of the available books are science fiction and fantasy, with the remaining 10% being a few battered pulp horror and detective novels. That's the state of adventure game storylines.