SLUDGE 2.1.2 can now be downloaded from the Download page
Most notably two bugs that caused crashes in the GTK Dev Kit are fixed. Also people with slow graphics cards (like me) for whom SLUDGE slowed down when antialiasing is enabled can hope for some speed increase. Here is the complete list of changes:
Engine (all platforms):
- Use OpenGL vertex arrays instead of immediate mode to improve speed.
- Fixed warning messages for failed shader compilation to be more correct.
- Make windowed mode default.
- Add support for built-in launch function.
GTK Dev Kit (Windows and Linux):
- Fixed possible crash on starting the Floor Maker.
- Fixed crash on creating a new Z-Buffer in the Z-Buffer Maker.
Should you find a bug, please let us know about it.