Mystic Hall is a Role playing Game set up in an epic-fiction world where the main character, you, is exiled and left to survive in an unknown environment where nothing is what it seems. On the top of it the main character is alone to prove his innocence while mysterious forces work beneath the shadows against him...
I won't give out much about the game only what you should expect of it:
- A RPG that aims to implement as many realistic features in it's gaming system as possible and make it possible for the player to play the game any way he wants to meet his own preferences.
- An open ended, interactive story that will change as you go forth.
- The opportunity to built your own character choosing between 3 Races and 3 Classes and customizing him to fit your own visualization.
- A sophisticated battle system to battle with any character you choose to, providing unpredictable outcomes and giving you the chance to develop your own tactics (choosing among fighting abilities, spells or tricks) depending on your character creation.
- Many NPCs you can meet, talk to, try to make them like you, trade with them, steal from, fight with, cooperate or almost any other interaction you can think of. Keep in mind though that these are real people with their own schedule around the day and their own agenda. That's right, this is a world that's moving and the time is passing as you go, providing unique exploring opportunities at specific times of the day.
- An advanced stealth system that calculates many parameters and allows you to hide from others if they stalk you or in order to act undetected (like stealing). Keep your mind for enemy targets and notice the light sources in the area, use any tricks up your sleeve and choose your way of approach to stay undetected. Always watch out for witnesses as this is an unforgiving environment and the Guard patrol could be on your tail at any time.
Don't expect a large game for starters as this is a one man job but bare in mind that once the first game is completed it may be expanded many times. I won't give out anything else only that it will probably be ready for release around the summer of 2009.overall progress: 75%Screenshots
(They look better in the game):